Summer Night Out


I was recently at a close friend’s birthday party and really loved the make up I’d chosen to do. Have you ever found yourself reaching for certain products when the weather warms up? For me my summer make up can tend to be less experimental than the rest of the year because I become obsessed with the variation of three products, Gold/Copper eyeshadows like L’Oreal infallible eye shadow in Amber Rush or UD Baked, Mac Lady Danger or any pink lipstick. Unintentionally, the make-up look I did for this party contains 2/3 of these products and this made me realise one thing, summer is in touching distance.

Although I’m not really the best at make-up, I thought I’d share this look and the products I used, as I was happy with how it looked and how well it lasted considering the temperature that evening. I’ve also shared some pictures of the outfit to show you all my overall look, enjoy! 


For nights out and evening events I like to make sure my make up will last all night. I will often find myself crying with laughter so I always make sure to wear waterproof mascara. My current favourite is Max Factor False Lash Effect in the waterproof formula, as it not only stays on so well, but it leaves me with long, curled, fluttery lashes. For this look I used UD Baked shadow, with bronzer in my crease to keep the look warm. A new purchase, but an immediate favourite is the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in Rose, I honestly don't know how I've ever been able to look nice without it! 





The Outfit: 
Dress - Motel Rocks
Chelsea boot heels - H&M (no longer in season)
Denim Jacket - Charity Shop
Phone Case - Casetify


Popular Posts