Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Zoella made me pull the trigger | Yet another hair change



A few months ago I decided to bite the bullet and cut my long, overly dyed and damaged hair and go for a new short look. If you have followed this blog for a while you'll have noticed I rarely stick with a hair style for very long, I like to change my hair often but short hair was something I had never been brave enough to try until I feel in love with Anna's shorter hair and pushed myself to just cut my hair. The post I wrote about the change and why is here if you missed it.

Since then I have been perfectly happy with my hair and then six months passed and my hair boredom hit again. In search of inspiration I went to instagram hoping to find a new look to try. I finally decided that what I wanted was to go lighter for summer, I'm not brave enough or rich enough to keep up an all over lighter look so I decided to add more blonde to the front of my hair and have a mixture of balyage and ombré done.

It was very much inspired by the likes of Zoella and this photo who have similar styles and I am over the moon with the results. After only a few days with this look, I was out with a group of friends who couldn't have been more complementary if they tried, maybe lighter is the way forward for me? For more photos of my new look, check out my instagram.

What do you do to feel more summery?

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin